After the new release the following is happening:
- I create a new Chapter folder.
- I choose Rename chapter from the menu in Dockside, it opens up editable field for the name, I type in something, I press Enter, the editable field closes.
- The line I typed stays in the Chapter name field in the Dockside, but doesn’t change in the main area.
- Notifications cycle between “Syncing up” and “Synced”, signifying that a change had been made, BUT
- After I click anywhere else, the name in the Dockside reverts back to what it was before. Notifications for Syncing show up again.
Only changing the name field for Chapter in the main text area keeps the changes.
Also, I could open up Chapter name field for editing by double clicking before, but cannot do that anymore, not sure if it’s a bug or a feature.
I am experiencing this on iPad, latest iOS version, Safari browser.
Also seeing minor glitches when I try to select something in the main text area - it wouldn’t select for like 3-4 tries but then suddenly works normal - but that is secondary.