I am using the desktop version of Dabble on a Lenovo ThinkPad P52s, with Windows 10 Pro. I had a box pop up this morning that offered to set my excluded words to my current word count, which is great! Unfortunately it didn’t actually set the excluded words, and when I went in they were zero’ed out, which is weird because I had previously excluded my current word count in anticipation of NaNo starting up. It also didn’t have my goals set up properly after I’d already set the goals up the day before. It just plain wasn’t initialized – I say this because it wasn’t giving me “today’s goal” info until I went in and set up the goal again.
I’m super pumped about NaNo integration, by the way! I can’t stand the NaNo website, but I want to keep my word counts updated for archiving purposes. So it’s a big selling point to have my word processor handle all that for me.