Craft your story

Dabble Community

Camp NaNoWriMo

Same. I don’t prep. Unless prep in my head counts. I’m a mental prepper – you can’t see all my writing supplies, but THEY’RE IN THERE.

The sad thing is, I haven’t touched this project since the last camp. So I’m excited to give it a little attention. Camp is great, so much less stressful than November.

3 Likes

you are invited!

2 Likes

I have the next 4 book major plots planned out. My boys will of course change course but I have a general outline. I have the first 8 scenes outlined to get me started. I need to figure out a few other plot points for the middle parts to be fleshed out.

3 Likes

updated:

1 Like

I’m interested in the Camp Nano cabin as well. Can I be added to the list? Username is Crimedoctor. Thanks!

1 Like

aj-hunter
chrisdk
Edna
GreyJedi
PhoenixReign
tori-j
Crimedoctor

*Leeef
*lisa-nicholas-phd
*Marilynn.writes
*M-E-Gosla
*missmobtown
*tavablake
*raspberry-lime-seltzer

1 Like

invited you

1 Like

I’ve made my project now so please add me. Leeef

4 Likes

Invite sent!

3 Likes

:’( I can’t post anything in our cabin. I write something, I click on send, it greys out, but nothing happens…

1 Like

Weird

1 Like

I still can’t post anything which makes “hosting” the cabin impossible for me :(.
@AJ_Hunter, can you “un-admin” and remove and reinvite me? Maybe that helps?

2 Likes

done

2 Likes

Thanks, but it didn’t help with my problem :frowning: .

1 Like

That’s really strange. Have you tried clearing your cache, logging out and back in again? And turning it off and on again?
That’s about the extent of my troubleshooting skills, so if that doesn’t work then I’ll have to tap out, sorry.

2 Likes

Click harder!

2 Likes

Hehe he’s positng now… maybe clicking harder worked :wink:

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: if you wanna know … support told me they had another guy with the same issue the common factor being that both of us used an “unusual” keyboard character. In my case, I like to add a Japanese charakter that looks like a smiley …
I removed it from my nick and could post :frowning:.

2 Likes

Really? Wow. At least it was a simple fix.

2 Likes

Our official Cabin on the WriMo webpage (only 20 participants per cabin), is only about half full, so we take applications :slight_smile: . However, I think the main way of communication will be on Dabble’s discord server.

2 Likes