Fantasy Book Blurb

Hi, I’m writing a new story and I had done most of the outline process already and am at the scene outline process. Here’s the book blurb that I’ve done:

Genre: YA Contemporary Fantasy

In the fantastic city of Musicare, humans, fairies, trolls and other mythical creatures fill the streets with dance, music, and opportunity. Among these wonders, fourteen-year-old Vera Debs searches for a job and a purpose in her life at the Currivito Academy. When she fails after her fifth job interview, she worries she will never be as successful as the youngest child in her family.

However, Vera discovers her family’s bakery, Quinn Bakery, teeters on the brink of bankruptcy and a competitive fairy classmate, Satin Pearl, discovers her secret passion for ballet, Vera accepts a desperate wager. If she can win the crown of the Saltina Ballet Competition and the wager, she can earn the money to save her family’s business—but failure will lead to her becoming the underdog and her family’s bakery shutting down for good.

Now Vera must put on her dance shoes once again if she wants to win this competition and the wager, and return to her secret passion: Ballet.

What do u think of this book blurb? Would u read this story?

Hello, I have found the Blurb is the hardest part. To answer your question from your blurb I did read the book. You want to put enough information to interest a person but not give away the book. I small example. When she fails after her fifth job interview, she worries she will never be as successful as the youngest child in her family. Try Worried about her position in her family after another crushing failure. Or Something along those lines. Good luck