First chapter of A Star reborn so far

CHAPTER 1
Her First Dream

Chapter - District Red Flower in the Port Pensiona-Lunar House

Looking out at this big city getting illuminated by the sunset, a district on one of the sides is coming to life. One of the many streets is lined with cheery trees and many  elegantly styled houses. In a bright eglantine built golden colored house -called a sentinel house - a woman can be heard shouting and swearing.
This shouting from the women is that she is trying to wake her best friend and coworker up. "Aspasia time to get up, its almost time to go to work." Elena continues to shake her. Groaning the lump on the bed begins to move and a female form can be seen slowly crawling out. Dressed in a white nightgown with long wavy white hair that tumbles down to her waist and a huge bust. Sparkling silver pink eyes set in a delicate face that seem to pierce you to your soul.
Yawning loudly, she walks over to her wardrobe and takes out her working clothes, a tight black mini dress and some black kitten heels. Elena is already dressed in a sleek silver ballgown dress and white pump heels. She has brown shoulder length straight hair and baby blue eyes. Quickly entering the bathroom and finishing getting ready both Elena and her head down the elegant staircase to the bottom floor where the mistress Lyra is waiting for the girls to arrive for the night.
Eventually in a few minutes all twenty girls have joined the mistress in the foyer, "All right ladies it's time to work. The main room is already full of clients and they have already picked some of you to join them upstairs. Remember to behave and to serve their ever desire."
With that the mistress Lyra names off five names of the girls and they are sent upstairs while the rest of us enter the main room to entertain the men that are still arriving. Entering the room, which is decorated in reds and golds. Couches are planted everywhere, and a raised platform sits over to the left side. The room smells like smoke and candle incense. The lighting is low setting the mood for this working sentinel house the Shimmering Rose and its workers.
Looking around I spot a dark-haired man with green eyes lounging on one of the round red sofas near the VIP area. He is dressed in the newest fashion and is wearing a gold ring on his hand. As I make eye contact with him, he raises his finger to the bacons me over to him. Realizing what he wants, I start to sway my hips a little more and let my dress ride up as I walk over. 
Thinking to herself, “Great another married man.” as she lets out a sigh.
“Hello, sir how can I make your dreams come true is my greeting to him. He replies by saying he wants some company tonight. I fake a smile as he says this, and I sit next to him letting my dress ride up. He begins to talk to me, and I listen. He starts to slide his hand up my leg and glances down at my breasts.
Knowing this game, I play along and push his hand away tease ling. I flirty tell him, no touching unless you pay. Glancing once more at me he gets up and heads over to the mistress. Grabbing the mistress attention, he asks for my services. Handing over the money to the mistress he gets a key. Coming back over to me, I grab his hand to lead him to the room assigned to me. We slowly climb the stairs as he watches my behind. Entering the room that is decorated in dark blues and whites. In the center a huge bed sits with fittings for tying someone up.
Pulling him into the room, I playfully push him onto the bed and turn around letting my boobs bounce and drawing his eyes to them. I slowly start to sway my hips and slowly remove the straps of my dress. He has his eyes fixated on me as I lower it and let it pool it around me on the floor. He vividly trails his eyes over my red lacy bra and panties. Checking out my huge breasts and full hips. I walk over to him slowly and trail my hands down his shirt. I whisper into his ear; I am yours for the night what is your wish my master. Gulping he looks me over and starts to fondle my bountiful breasts and kisses my neck. Slowly heading for my boobs he rips down my bra and cups my breasts. He bites my nipples tenderly causing me to moan and heat up. I love this feeling; I start to tingle down to my toes. He plays with my breasts and I shift my hand to rub his soldier. It feels so hard and big. He groans from the feeling and bites my nipples more roughly. Rubbing harder and more forceful, he stops bitting. Instead demanding that I now take off my panties. I start to back way and slid down my panties slowly to tease my client. He is watching me like a starving wolf. I can see his soldier jump and twitch from my show. Walking back over, I unbutton his pants and pull out his friend. I can see pre-cum beading at the top and sliding down. I bend down and begin to lick his dick. He response quickly by groaning out his pleasure and grabs my hair and twisting it roughly. I swallow his dick and start to deep throat him. I slide my head up and down. I let my hands start to play with my nipples as he watches my expressions as i suck him off from my own pleasure. 
To let the heat pool down below.
Suddenly the client pulls me up and pushes me onto the bed on my knees. Looking behind me, I see him roughly push into me. I feel so much pleasure from the rough treatment. I am a moaning mess, screaming for more and for him to not stop. He roughly begins to fuck me fast and hard. I start to feel the pressure building in my stomach and ach anticipating the release. I want it so bad. Suddenly it snaps and the pleasure boils over screaming my release I clamp down. I begin to milk him and the client cums hard into me. 
Finishing he looks at me as I am recovering and smiles, I had a great time, well worth the money. See you again my little whore. Redressing he walks away. Putting a fake smile on I watch as he leaves. 
What a fucking asshole. He is one of those types. 
After a few minutes I get up and return downstairs to find another client. The mistress watches my return and I walk over to her. She hands another key to me. Knowing what is expected of me, I slowly climb the stairs again hating my life. That night I end up entertaining at least three other men this way and talking to many more. Welcome to my life. My humiliating and dirty lifestyle. 
Retiring from the long night of working, I return to my room in the upper levels. Entering my room, I head straight for my bed exhausted. A few minutes later Elena joins me in our room. She beelines for me bed and drops down as well. Sighing together we lie down and drift off to sleep.

#

Dreamland
Dreaming I wake up to chirping birds and a bright light. Slowly opening my eyes, I peer around me and notice that I am in a bright forest, I scramble quickly to my feet. I begin to wonder how I got here and where here is. Suddenly a melody drafts through the trees to me, listening it sounds comforting. I hear a beautiful song being sung. I stat to walk towards the music, making my way through these giant trees that line the dirt pat. Entering a clearing with a waterfall and a small pool of water I catch a glimpse of a beautiful women sitting on a rock in the middle of the pool.
Snapping a stick, the women glances over to me and slips quickly into the water and disappears. I begin to cure at myself for my bad luck. Thinking to myself that I ruined my one chance so far to talk to anyone in this weird place and find answers to my questions. As I am distracted, the women pop her head out of the water near me. Noticing her, I stare at her and she beams a smile at me. She gently whispers to me, Hello adventure, what do you seek here? I continue to blankly stare at her, wondering what is actually happening? And where the fuck am I?
Calm down, I need to start to think my way through this. Looking at this beautiful blond-haired beauty with emerald green eyes I pose a question to her. The question I ask first is where I am? And what do mean by what do I seek? Tilting her head, she gives me a calculating look and seems to decide on something. You are in the world of Evergreen, a dream world and you only come here if you are seeking something even if you don’t know what it is. Smiling gently and closing her eyes after saying this. Thinking OMG what the fuck. I am in a different world. Why? Is my biggest question. What I am seeking if what she says is true. Knowing that this is a new world, I wonder if this person talking to me is even human. Realizing that that I have not even seen the bottom half of her body and she is not wearing anything either.
The blond women introduce herself as Yuki, I am a mermaid the woman in front of me eventually says, understanding where my brain had gone she provides the information to me. Taking a good look at her I see that she has bright shiny blond hair, snow white skin and huge boobs. I can faintly see the tail and it’s a beautiful white color.
I don’t know what exactly I am looking for here or how I got here. I just woke up in the forest. Smiling and giggling, Yuki pulls herself out of the water and pats next her. I sit down and she looks at me, something has drawn you here and until you can discover what that is you will be stuck here. This is the world of dreams and wishes. Very special items exist along with every person’s inner world. I would tell you to follow your instincts and search for what pulls you. Nothing can really hurt you and with that she gives one final smile and disappears back into the water.I don’t know what exactly I am looking for here or how I got here. I just woke up in the forest. Smiling and giggling, Yuki pulls herself out of the water and pats next her. I sit down and she looks at me, something has drawn you here and until you can discover what that is you will be stuck here. This is the world of dreams and wishes. Very special items exist along with every person’s inner world. I would tell you to follow your instincts and search for what pulls you. Nothing can really hurt you and with that she gives one final smile and disappears back into the water.

#

After the mermaids retreat, Aspasia sits down to think. She said this place is home to peoples inner worlds and what that person truly desire can be found here. Thinking on this I begin to look in myself for what i truly desire. I come up with a few ideas but nothing concrete, maybe by following this feeling in this world I will find my answer. I can only hope.
Accepting this, I get up and see if I can find a path or clue to what I am looking for and where I am going. I know at least one thing I want to find about and that is finding out my heritage and my family history. All this thinking is beginning to making me dizzy, letting out a sigh , I continue to look around for a path through this thick forest. Or any kind of place really to start my search. After spending a good bit looking around, I take stock and spin around looking for any place I missed. Eventually spotting the waterfall, I walk over to take a better look at it.
Reaching this waterfall, I can see a tunnel or cave behind the water. Seeing the cave through the rushing water. Finding a path behind the wall of water, I carefully make my way behind. Now getting a good look at this cave, I see that the walls are smooth and glassy. Like that water once run through here. The sunlight reflects off the walls illuminating them creating a glowing effect. walking down into this cave I begin my journey. I can smell a damp earth like smell and the air feels cool like a cold wind blowing on me.
As she travel down the cave she begins to start hearing weird sounds, thinking that she should be more cautious she creeps her way through the cave till reaching a round like room. It is full of glowing crystals, big , small and ever size in between.
Beginning to walk around, I hear dripping water and see a streams of water running down the sides of the wall and pooling in little puddles everywhere. Crouching next to one of the puddles, she cups her hands and lifts some of the water to drink. Feeling the cool liquid slide down quenching her thirst, a shadow moves in the corner of her eye.Beginning to walk around, I hear dripping water and see a streams of water running down the sides of the wall and pooling in little puddles everywhere. Crouching next to one of the puddles, she cups her hands and lifts some of the water to drink. Feeling the cool liquid slide down quenching her thirst, a shadow moves in the corner of her eye.
A dark frightening shadow knocks me over and looms over me. As I begin to panic, closing my eyes and begin to scream. I jerk awake and into a sitting position.

Hello, please review=)