Hiding "Part №" as character numeration is hiden?

Hi, I am not sure if this feature is not present at all, or if I am doing it wrong. I am writing a book in Cyrillic, and as it is currently impossible to replace an English “Character” with a different word, I just hide it and add numbers as character names. But I can’t do the same with parts in Dabble. Even as I used a part’s name as a replacement for the in-built English word, still that “Part 1” is hovering over it.
And it goes to export, where I have to manually clean it out each time I am giving this document to someone for reading. I imagine it would be getting a lot more annoying after I move on from Part 1and will have to hunt for those English words somewhere further inside of the resulting exported document.
So, if this is not a feature, could it please become one? Or perhaps it would be possible to enable words “Character” and “Part” to be an editable entity, so they could be replaced with non-English words?
I used Scrivener before for my work, and in ver. 2 they had this feature and I had my exporting documents without unneeded english words, but after they moved on to ver.3 and changed everything I gave up on trying to learn how to do that again and was hoping Dabble would be easier…

2 Likes

I don’t think dabble has any localization other than the what you can type into based on your computer settings. Everything to my knowledge is in English.

I do not see Localization as an upcoming feature

I see it suggested on the feature requests you can up vote this to put it more on Jacob’s radar.

But I like your suggestion about having the Part, Chapter words customizable or even removable without a lot of work. Feel free to add your suggestions to the feature requests.

2 Likes

Sorry, we don’t have that. At least you only have to delete “Part” and not “Chapter” since you can toggle those off. I assume that is what you are doing for all the chapters.

1 Like

I’ve put the suggestion up for approval, would be lovely to see it upvoted if anyone else agrees they’d like to see this feature.

2 Likes