Craft your story

Dabble Community

July Camp NaNo 2020

I know it’s a little early for me to ask since it’s still May but is anyone participating in July’s camp session? I was thinking of setting up a separate discord server exclusively for Dabble members so we can all talk about our projects and do writing sprints together. I’m honestly not fond of the new group setup especially with the badge notifications clogging up the chat, makes it difficult to connect with others.

2 Likes

I’m interested. It would be my first one.

2 Likes

I will definitely try to participate. I should still be in story mode then :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m down. :slight_smile:

1 Like

summer term ends mid July … then exams … I’ll never be able to write again :cry:
But I’ll be there virtually!

3 Likes

I would be keen! I’ve taken this month off writing to worldbuild, I might even know what I’m going to work on… If I don’t change my mind, that is.

1 Like

Yes! I skipped actual NaNo this past November, making it up by doing the camps this year :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I should mention that I plan on keep the server active regardless if there’s a NaNo event or not so even you you’re not able to participate in any of the NaNo events, you can still join. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Jacob has a Dabble server already. He shut it down because no one was using it. Maybe he can reopen an officiall Dabble Discord if it’s something others would be interested in.

2 Likes

Oh I didn’t know that. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It was a while ago, but I believe it’s still technically there. At least, I just logged in and it appears to still be active.
It’s only got Jacob, Chris and myself in it at the moment.

2 Likes

I left the server. The invite might not be on this forums anymore. We might have lost it.

1 Like

Every few month I log in to see if I missed anything … but no :smiley: .
Personally, this forum and maybe the writer cabins on the NaNo site would be more than enough for me.

2 Likes

alright so I’ll just scrap the idea of a separate discord then :sweat_smile:

Anyways, has anyone already decided on what projects they’re working on for camp?

1 Like

But there’s no reason why we can’t use the existing Discord :slight_smile:

I’m tossing up between two projects at the moment. Hopefully I’ll have an idea before July, haha.

1 Like

that’s fair :slight_smile:

1 Like

This will be my first NNWM camp. I’m bouncing around a few ideas. I’ll pick one soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah we just need to post a link again. There isn’t one currently on the forums. They got eaten before we changed.

1 Like

I will be working on whichever book I’m writing at the time. One or two of the current arc story line.

I wonder if I should try to edit for nano… finish book 1 … might be something.

2 Likes

I too, am interested in participating in July Camp Nanowrimo. So post that Discord server link if you can find it! I’ve been setting goals each month anyway and letting Dabble keep track.

2 Likes