Craft your story

Dabble Community

July Camp NaNo 2020

It was a while ago, but I believe it’s still technically there. At least, I just logged in and it appears to still be active.
It’s only got Jacob, Chris and myself in it at the moment.

2 Likes

I left the server. The invite might not be on this forums anymore. We might have lost it.

1 Like

Every few month I log in to see if I missed anything … but no :smiley: .
Personally, this forum and maybe the writer cabins on the NaNo site would be more than enough for me.

2 Likes

alright so I’ll just scrap the idea of a separate discord then :sweat_smile:

Anyways, has anyone already decided on what projects they’re working on for camp?

1 Like

But there’s no reason why we can’t use the existing Discord :slight_smile:

I’m tossing up between two projects at the moment. Hopefully I’ll have an idea before July, haha.

1 Like

that’s fair :slight_smile:

1 Like

This will be my first NNWM camp. I’m bouncing around a few ideas. I’ll pick one soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah we just need to post a link again. There isn’t one currently on the forums. They got eaten before we changed.

1 Like

I will be working on whichever book I’m writing at the time. One or two of the current arc story line.

I wonder if I should try to edit for nano… finish book 1 … might be something.

2 Likes

I too, am interested in participating in July Camp Nanowrimo. So post that Discord server link if you can find it! I’ve been setting goals each month anyway and letting Dabble keep track.

2 Likes

As @Tori mentioned, there’s only the two of us at the moment:

I guess, when the forum was new and we tried slack and discord, we had not reached a critical mass of people to get this going. So it would be nice to have a more direct way of communication, though with different time zones it’s still gonna be tricky.

3 Likes

I edited your post with an invite that doesn’t expire Chris, for future use. Thanks for posting!

4 Likes

We already have so many people on Discord :slight_smile:

4 Likes

For those not on Discord, Dabble is ready for Camp with the auto word count submission! :crossed_fingers: Here’s hoping it works!! :smiley: (this is the first camp NaNoWriMo will have it supported)

4 Likes

I log in to NNWM through Facebook, not email, so I’m having trouble authenticating the account. Any thoughts?

1 Like

I’m doing Camp NaNoWriMo. I’ve done the November program twice, but this is the first time for the camp.

1 Like

Can you set a password for your account after logging in through Facebook? E.g. from the account/profile screens on their site. If you can set a password, you should be able to use that to auth Dabble.

1 Like

I did and thanks! It worked. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! I had emailed them to ask, just in case it didn’t work. Glad it did!

1 Like

I have only done November nano once(last year) and i’ve done camp twice now this year. I’m really excited.

3 Likes