Craft your story

Dabble Community

July Camp NaNo 2020

As @Tori mentioned, there’s only the two of us at the moment:

I guess, when the forum was new and we tried slack and discord, we had not reached a critical mass of people to get this going. So it would be nice to have a more direct way of communication, though with different time zones it’s still gonna be tricky.

3 Likes

I edited your post with an invite that doesn’t expire Chris, for future use. Thanks for posting!

4 Likes

We already have so many people on Discord :slight_smile:

4 Likes

For those not on Discord, Dabble is ready for Camp with the auto word count submission! :crossed_fingers: Here’s hoping it works!! :smiley: (this is the first camp NaNoWriMo will have it supported)

4 Likes

I log in to NNWM through Facebook, not email, so I’m having trouble authenticating the account. Any thoughts?

1 Like

I’m doing Camp NaNoWriMo. I’ve done the November program twice, but this is the first time for the camp.

1 Like

Can you set a password for your account after logging in through Facebook? E.g. from the account/profile screens on their site. If you can set a password, you should be able to use that to auth Dabble.

1 Like

I did and thanks! It worked. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! I had emailed them to ask, just in case it didn’t work. Glad it did!

1 Like

I have only done November nano once(last year) and i’ve done camp twice now this year. I’m really excited.

3 Likes