Craft your story

Merry Christmas to all

This is a wonderful community. Happy holidays to all.

Rob

Merry Christmas! And a happy new year to come with many great Dabble improvements :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Merry Christmas everyone! Good luck with all your writing in the new year!

:christmas_tree::santa:t3::gift::smiley:

… and a happy new year!

Any new years resolutions?
I log my word counts in WordKeeperAlpha and rarely managed my “weekly goal”, though at least, I (for the first time ever!) did write fiction every month. So now, I put a new monthly goal and see, if I can at least keep that this year :slight_smile: . Always trying to push a little further.

I have my usual post a day on my MC’s blog, last year I missed 3 days in Nov/Dec cause of new house stuff. A goal of 100 words a day which I’ve already messed up on. But I have a larger goal, yet smaller than last years. My goal is to finish my rewrites of 4 books (not worrying about the other povs unless absolutely necessary). I think I wrote 3 ‘books’ last year so 4 isn’t soo dramatic.

I have other personal goals too which will get in the way of my writing but hopefully not too much.

I’m aiming for 750 words a day (accepting occasional days off when life happens, though)

I’ve also got a larger goal of finishing revised drafts of all three books in my trilogy. I have a third (maybe? I’ve lost count of that one) draft of book 1 at the moment, and books 2 and 3 are both on first draft stages. My aim is to have them all finished by the end of the year.

Good luck everyone with both your writerly and your personal new year’s resolutions!

Now that Dabble is my day job instead of consuming my spare time, I want to use that freed up spare time to finish a first draft this year.