Plot Grid Error - need help!

"There is an error updating your plot grid in the background to stay in sync with this change just made.

Reverting the change.

Please contact support to get the issue resolved."

I’ve see a few others report this error as well, but none of the solutions have worked for me so far. I’ve tried troubleshooting it with no luck. (I work on a Microsoft Windows 10 Desktop/Laptop if that makes a difference)

• Emptied trash
  • Refreshed Page / Signed Out & Back In
  • Exported to Word/ Exported Database.
  • Messaged the Support team. (the online chat says they’re not back to support until Monday)

Ironically, this didnt error happen during the free trial, but as soon as I started paying for it, and I wasnt sure if it takes a few days to activate?

Does anyone have any ideas on what I can try to fix this?

Thank you very much
Happy Writing

1 Like

There are two newer buttons you can try. Delete application Cache and Delete Database. You can find them in Preferences.

This might work. And you don’t have to worry about losing your work, it’s safe, this is just cleaning out the local copy so it can resync with a fresh start.

You’ve tried everything else I’d try so if that doesn’t work they might need to work with you in chat to fix it.

1 Like

Thank you for that info
Sadly no luck after trying deleting the cache and database :’(

I messaged Chat Support but it seems there is no support on weekends :frowning:
Hopefully I’ll hear back soon

Thank you again

1 Like

I’m having the same issues. Started yesterday with problems trying to move scenes. Today I can’t do anything: can’t move or insert new scenes or notes. MacOS Catalina 10.15.7/Chrome 95.0.4638.54.

Did you get any pop up messages when you can’t move things around (or anything)

But I do suggest contacting support for this issue. Jacob is aware of it and can assist you in getting your project working again.

I did. Jacob has fixed this now and I’m all good.

Screenshot 2021-10-26 at 15.43.08

1 Like