- Enhanced undo to persist between page changes
- Instrumented Dabble to report performance metrics for load times
- Fixed export which I broke the last update
- Fixed invisible sync status icons when clicking on the cloud
- Fixes bug that jumps the cursor to the top or bottom of the page when arrow up/down is pressed
You can now undo/redo changes (using Ctrl+Z and Ctrl+Y on Windows or Cmd+Z and Cmd+Shift+Z on Mac) when you switch to another scene and come back again. It even works when you view the scene in different contexts, such as within a chapter or by itself. And works across scene and plot point cards too.
And bug fixes. Boring but super helpful/necessary bug fixes.