- Released Import on Paste, see description below
- Add autolink to story notes
- Add conversions for markdown bold/italic (**my bold** and *italic* convert to bold and italic)
- Add drag-drop linking to add document links in a story note
- Add option in Preferences to hide the loading quote on startup
- Add placeholder in empty scenes to make it easier to see where to click to write (“And then…”)
- Improve auto-focus behavior on Firefox and Chrome
- Remove “Session Timeout” popup, just reload
- Fix plot grid behavior when moving a scene to the first spot which caused it to not move in the manuscript
- Fix bug when pressing Up into another scene that puts the cursor at the stop of the scene
- Fixed NaNoWriMo auth for camp showing up in September (last day, but hey)
Import on Paste
There are some nice features this release, including our first import feature! Paste your existing manuscript into Dabble in the book title, first chapter title, or scene to import. Examples:
Chapter 1: A Dark Night
Kaitlyn fell asleep dreaming of the capital.
The next day Kaitlyn woke up to shouts of alarm.
A New Day
Little did she know she was being followed.
The attack happened suddenly.
This will import into Dabble in 2 chapters and 4 scenes just by pasting it in.
If you go to Franky’s story note, you can place the cursor in it, drag Kaitlyn’s document from the left pane into the story note, and Dabble will place a link there for you. This allows you to click between story notes and create relationships between them.