Secretes in the shadows

This my first time on this platform and i started writing a book about vampires yes you heard it right and im hoping i can get some feed back on this maybe get some things rewritten

January 26th it wasn’t like any other day. It seemed off to the point I was feeling anxious, and a little terrified, but then, as I was on my way to my apartment, things seemed even more terrifying than before. The whole way home, it seemed like someone had been watching me with every step I took. The closer it seemed they got, as I got to my apartment door, I looked over and seen a shadow in the trees. I rushed to get my apartment key into the front door so I rushed inside and locked my door and then I called my best friend to have someone ease my mind from how terrified I was feeling in that moment I knew it wouldn’t be the only time I would feel this way. Here I am 5:30am in the morning I can’t sleep too afraid to even move to get out of bed because whoever this person was so possessive that i don’t want to be alone but then out of nowhere I hear my best friend Anna knocking at my door all I could think about was thank god someone is here so im not alone Anna walks in she says Amy what’s going on I tell her I do not know as I was walking home from the bar i just felt like someone was following me all the way home I didn’t see who it was but as I was getting my apartment key to unlock the door I look over my shoulder by the short apple tree and I saw someones shadow I got into my apartment as fast as I could im telling you Anna I almost shit myself that’s how scared I actually was lol the next day as me and Anna woke up and got dressed and we went down to central park to run laps around the lake as we always did before we had to go into work so as we sat at the bench in front of the lake to cool off from running so much Anna asked me so who do you think is the person who has been stalking you Amy said well to be honest with you it’s been happening for a few days just nothing to out there it’s just last night did it for me because they actually followed me home so it makes it even harder for me to go back to my apartment because now they know where I live what apartment number im in Amy told Anna how crazy is that Anna said yeah that’s just as crazy as that time you and Thomas got stuck in the woods when y’all went out there just to get away from all the morons y’all was around Amy you know ever since your parents died in the plane crass its almost like things went terrible quick like I don’t know how to explain what I mean but it’s crazy that you went to doing things for yourself Anna you remember that guy you dated in jersey what was his name again. It was Marcus. Amy had told Anna he was hot as hell. What ever happened between you guys, Amy told her that there was a lot he was controlling. He was an asshole. I have to tell you his looks were nothing compared to the sex. He was not that. good. It was like, come on dude, just get on and over with it. His dick was so small, like a toy you can fit into the palm of your hand Anna. Have you talked to Marcus since you moved back here? Amy now and then yeah but it’s just small talk here and there but it’s like I can’t even stand to talk to him it’s like I want to pull out his wind pipes where he can’t talk then there are other times it’s nice but like I said then there’s other times i just want to choke him to death lol Amy slow down your firecracker id hate to see you with someone who can handle your sassy smart ass attitude Anna tells Amy have you watched the news lately about the murders about the people who being found with their necks bit like the pictures are so fucking nasty and gross the bites look weird like there necks were bit by something like a bear or animal Amy says to Anna have you talked to your dad Cole about these murders she says yeah but he’s always making excuse after excuse that it’s an ongoing investigation until they do more of a investigation and determine what the causes are he’s not able to say but iv also tried to sneak a peek of the investigation file but he’s got it locked into his work room so Anna what have you been up to lately

Off to good start. For my taste you have to many generic words and phrased. This is my take.
I rushed to get my apartment key into the front door so I rushed inside and locked my door and then I called my best friend to have someone ease my mind from how terrified I was feeling in that moment I knew it wouldn’t be the only time I would feel this way. Too long. Try
Rushing to yank my apartment key from my pocket. I shoved it into the door lock. I damn near dived through the door to slam shut locking it quickly. gathering my wits I called my best friend. I needed someone to ease my terrified mind. I was feeling in that moment. I knew it wouldn’t be the only time I would feel this way.
I learned this from using to different programs. I use Stylewriter. They have a free demo and Autocrict. They have help me a lot. Good luck

Ty for the input im in the process of making some tweaks