Subscription renewal query - NaNoWriMo code and existing subscription

Couldn’t find anything on this - so if anyone can help I’d be grateful. Maybe I should just contact support - but then I thought … Well, it’s topical and if there was an answer here it might prevent other people from needing to bother support.

So…
I started my Standard subscription in May this year and paid for annual. I love Dabble (especially since the comments feature was added - thanks AGAIN) and plan to continue using it in the future.

I’m looking good to ‘win’ NaNo which would give me a nice discount for next year’s Dabble except that the code expires on December 31st.

I considered upgrading to Premium but as I already pay for a full subscription of PWA (and if I understand correctly the built-in Dabble version is a cut down that doesn’t include the reports like over-used words which I use constantly etc). and I don’t need the co-authoring option I’m not sure that is right for me.

Can I use the code?
What’s the best way to do that?

Thanks as always

I THINK you can use the code for any of the plans except lifetime. As for an existing one, I’m not sure how to best do that. You should contact support.

Thanks AJ will do