The Server Connection Dropped Temporarily

Hi,
When I am trying to log into my account from the web on my Macbook I get the error ‘the server connection dropped temporarily’ even if the internet connection is working ok and I can get to other websites.
Also I can’t sync from the app.
Any idea what I could do?
thanks

We’re working on improving server scalability. I’m sorry about the connection issues!

2 Likes

Hi Jacob, It’s good to hear from you and thanks so much for your help. I really hope to get this sorted.

Here’s the picture of my windows 10 laptop saving only locally as I can’t log in, even though the internet is on (as you can see lower screen right) and I can access other websites.

Please let me know if I could give you any other details.
So far I can only long in from my Iphone or using my iphone as a hotspot. For some reason my iphone can’t always be seen to connect to it.

I cannot save but only locally if I can’t log in.
Here’s a picture of my window on my PC desktop. The error message says: “You are not connected to the server. :(. Check your connection? Try again.”

As you can see from the photo below, I am connected to my local Network (see lower right corner for the internet connection).

This is happening only on the Dabble writer webpage, I can access any other websites.

I removed the desktop windows app, so now I am struggling to get into my account on the Dabble writer website.

Thanks

Hi Jacob,

Please send my heartfelt thanks to everyone around, I’m so very happy that it’s working again.
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi that will help me as will

1 Like