Starting today, I’ve experienced some very strange behavior with Dabble Writer. When it detects an incorrectly spelled word, it auto-corrects it but leaves a copy of the old, misspelled word, in place. That means I have to go back and manually delete the incorrect word. This has become quite a nuisance.
Another issue I’ve noticed, and I can’t pinpoint exactly how/when it happens, is sometimes Dabble will insert a capital “I” and a new-line following a word I just typed. At first, I figured it was a weird typo, but it’s happening regularly. Unfortunately, I don’t know how to reproduce the problem. It just seems to happen.
I’m using Dabble within my web browser, not a local client.
I know you made a bunch of updates recently. I just wanted to make you aware of these glitches. They’re annoying enough that I’m back to writing in Word then copy/pasting into Dabble.