Writing Progress Chart

So, I made this chart to help myself gauge different areas of my time spent writing. I figured, maybe you guys here may find it useful, so figured I’d share it. Figured you could either copy the format, or at least use it for inspiration, or, editing is set to anybody who has the link. So if you want, you could just claim at a sheet at the bottom by changing the sheet number to your name and fill in whatever info you want/are comfortable with.

4 Likes

That’s cool I will see if I can use it. Thank you!

1 Like

This looks great!
“Research” is where I put the time spent surfing aimlessly through the internet, right? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

that’s cool. I did one similar last year but broke it out into projects

1 Like

I mean, won’t lie, that should be 99.9% of mine. :rofl:

2 Likes

I think it’s World Laugther Day and a little humor can brighten anyone’s day. :slight_smile:

I see, you work on something with angels … I’ve recently finished Tad Williams “Bobby Dollar” series, which I loved from beginning to end, though the conclusion was disappointing. Just a semi-happy ending, I guess. He’s funny as hell and his rogue angel is very human :wink: .
One of my Camp short stories was about the day-to-day of a guardian angel and I cried a lot, it wasn’t funny at all.

2 Likes

Ooooh, new quotes. I might borrow. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I LOVE this! Thank you for sharing!!

3 Likes